- Age Range: Preschool and Older. Younger children may need help from an adult or older child.
- Where to Play: Anywhere you can bring a pencil and paper.
- Number of People: Complete on your own, share with as many people as possible
How to Play: Using the template below, fill in the blanks with answers about you. When finished, you can make it into a piece of visual art or “perform” it for your family or friends on in person or online.
- Add more lines that ask for more biographical information.
- Turn it into an autobiographical poem and fill out answers for other people in your life.
- Turn your autobiographical poem into an even deeper learning opportunity and make it about a famous person, past or present.
Find the full Activity Guide with more theatre activities here: Theatre Games for All Ages