Cost: $15 flat rate per program
Perfect for people who aren’t sure they want to do the full season online or only have one or two programs they are interested in. You’ll get:
- Access to the virtual program of your choice (when it becomes available). Options are Play with Music – Let’s Get Moving (Available Now), Explore the Outdoors (released in September), Christmas (November) Ocean Adventure (released in January), The Orchestra Mystery (April), and Let’s Get Silly (June).
- Video performances featuring 30+ musicians and all instrument families in the orchestra, a teaching artist guiding kids with imagination-based activities to engage with the content at home or at school, and a variety of guest artists – think dancers, singers, cartoonists, and puppeteers!
- A full performance video, as well as access to an online platform where kids can select the pieces they want to watch and create a custom performance experience.
- Programming available in English, Spanish, and French (French available starting with Explore the Outdoors).
- Interactive online activities and games built around the theme of your choice.
- An activity guide with at-home activities, curated playlists, and educational content to help you engage further with the music before and after you watch
- Actual, physical stuff: You’ll also get one activity booklet sent to your home. It will contain coloring pages, themed activities, puzzles, and more. Have more than one child and need additional activity books sent to you? No problem – you can get more activity books for an additional $5/child.