Field Trip Requests
About the Programs:
October – Nov 2022
Inside the Story Tiny Tots Concerts: $12.50
- Sat 10/22 – Denver Art Museum 9:30am*/10:45am
- Sun 10/23 – Lilley Gulch Rec Center 9:30am/10:45am
- Wed 11/2 – Parker Fieldhouse 9:30am/10:45am
- Mon 11/14 – Boettcher Concert Hall 9:30am/10:45am*
Inside the Story Pop-up Concerts: $10.00
- Tues 11/8 – Dairy Arts Center
- Wed 11/9 – The People’s Building*
*Indicates bilingual (Spanish/English) performance
Orchestra Adventure Tiny Tots Concerts: $12.50
- 4/24/23 – Boettcher
- 4/25/23 – Mile Hi Community Center
Find all Tiny Tots program offerings (including holiday and summer concerts) here.
This April: Orchestra Adventure: Children will join a teaching artist from the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, the orchestra, and a singer from Central City Opera on a quest to explore the orchestra and instruments while working together to discover mysterious sounds, musical secrets and solve a giant orchestra puzzle.
Music features composers from diverse racial and cultural backgrounds and includes music from multiple genres. Young listeners will have a blast on their musical adventure.
PASSED: Inside the Story: A Surprise for Rabbit: Presented in partnership with Lighthouse Writers Workshop and Art Students League of Denver. Featuring an original story by children’s book author Denise Vega along with a group of young authors, illustrations by Kristina Maldonado Bad Hand, original score by Emmy award-winning composer Charles Denler, this will be a Tiny Tots unlike any you’ve seen before. Join us for a large-scale musical story time, with music, dance, puppetry, and storytelling. All children will go home with a copy of the bilingual book.
Inside the Story field trip programs will be offered in the large Tiny Tots format and in our Pop-up chamber ensembles. There are also in-school Inside the Story programs available. Learn about all Inside the Story programs here.
- Tiny Tots: 30+ piece ensembles, larger audiences, ticket price is $12.50 (need-based scholarships available)
- Pop-up Concerts: 16+ piece ensembles, smaller audiences, expanded learning before and after, ticket price is $10.00 (need-based scholarships available)
Tickets are $12.50 for Tiny Tots and $10 for Pop-up concerts. We are deeply committed to equity and access in the orchestra space. We never want pricing to be a barrier to entry. If your school needs a need-based discount, let us know when you submit the request form.