Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Magic Rocks Theatre Game
- Kids (or adults – hey, why not!?) curl up into a ball on the floor, all tucked in like a rock.
- Another person, like an older sibling or parent, announces an imaginary space that the rock is in., ie: “Magic rock, when you wake up, we’re in a Candy Village!”
- The magic rock wakes up and they go on a tour/adventure through Candy Village, something like this:
- What do you see?
- What does it smell like?
- Can we eat things here? Like the plants?!
- WAIT A MINUTE! There’s a giant candy monster coming, we have to get out of here!! 1, 2, 3, MAGIC ROCKS!”
- The child then goes back to being a rock, and their partner makes up new “When you wake up…” scenario.