Santa is coming to Christmas Tiny Tots in December! Inside the Orchestra is turning the second floor of the McNichols Building into a winter wonderland, complete with instrument petting zoo, craft making, tree decorating, snowflake making, holiday photo area, and more. Santa will make an appearance at each concert. All attendees will see Santa at the concert and get to explore the winter wonderland and crafts on the second floor.
Want photo time with Santa?
For an additional fee of $20, groups with up to three children can reserve a spot to get selfie photo time with Santa. Groups with more than three children will need to pay $5 for each additional child. Photo time is for your whole group – if you want individual photos for each child, you need to reserve a separate photo spot. Spots are limited each morning. Purchase in advance required. You must be registered for Christmas Tiny Tots to buy this package.
This add-on package includes:
- Photo time with Santa (using your own camera and/or phone) for your group. Elves will be available to take photos if you want the whole family involved.
- One Polaroid picture per group to take home.
- One toy flute per group.
- Candy Canes for the kids.
- Chocolate for the adults.
- Limited time in line: This experience is designed to keep you from having to spend a long time in line. Sets of people will be given 10-15 minute windows during which their photo time will occur. Volunteers will announce times and guide you to the room with Santa. Outside of the time period you are assigned, you can spend your time enjoying the activities with your kids. You are required to be present for the time assigned, or you forfeit your photo time completely.