Online and screen-free musical experiences designed by professional musicians and educators.
Programming available in English, Spanish, and French. Designed for kids 7 and under.
$50 – Full Year
Includes all virtual programs, games, resources, and activity books. Online access for one year from purchase. Add additional activity books for $5/child.
$15 – Holiday Only
Includes virtual program, games, resources, and activity book for the Christmas program only. Add additional activity books for $5/child.
Parents and Teachers Love Tiny Tots
New themes throughout the year – hover over a theme to learn more:
In addition to the five themes listed below, you will also receive the “Play with Music – Let’s Get Moving” Program set.
Explore the outdoors
- Hear music that sounds like jumping in puddles and flying like birds
- Use your body to pretend to gallop through the open plains and swim through a bubbling stream along with the music
- Explore the string family even further with both hands-on and online activities and games
- Play online games to connect instrument sounds and animal noises
- Delight in holiday orchestra classics, popular Christmas songs, and sing-along tunes
- Sing and dance with the orchestra as you move your body like snowflakes and jingle bells along with the music
- Bring the holiday fun into your home with hands-on activities to continue the Christmas cheer
- Swim through the depths of the ocean like creatures of the deep along with the music
- Pretend to jump like dolphins and float like jellyfish as you listen
- Learn about the music and sounds of the ocean with hands-on activities at home
- Explore the ocean in exciting musical-ways in online games
- What instrument is the highest? Which is the lowest? Discover the orchestra and the answers to these questions and more while we sleuth our way through an orchestra mystery
- Create your own musical stories with online games and hands-on activities
- Join us to beome a great orchestra detective!
Let’s Get Silly
- Little ones will be up on their feet giggling along with the music
- Play pretend, sing, and dance as we explore the sillier side of the orchestra
- Playful musical fun will extend beyond the performance with both online games and screen-free activities
How can I gift Tiny Tots?
Simply enter the gift recipient’s shipping information at checkout, and include the parent’s email address so that they will receive the login information for the virtual content. Be sure to enter your own email under Billing Information to manage the status of your package. You can include a gift note, and it will be handwritten to your recipient!
When will activity book(s) ship?
Your activity book(s) will ship within 24 hours of order placement. Please allow 3-5 days for delivery. Expedited shipping is available at checkout.
What ages is Tiny Tots for?
Tiny Tots is designed for kids seven and under, but is fun for the whole family!
What if I can’t afford it?
We are committed to access and equity in the orchestra space. If you cannot afford the price of our programs for the 2020-21 season, please submit a request for a reduced rate or free access here. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-355-7855.
Contact us at email@example.com or 303-355-7855.