No field trips? No problem. Tiny Tots programs will bring music and art directly to you and your students!
Programming carefully designed by professional musicians and educators to optimize the child’s experience.
Winner “Best Classical Music Education” for virtual programming in 2020.
- Five unique program releases designed for kids 1st grade and younger.
- Programming in English, Spanish, and French!
- Active engagement – interactive virtual performances on demand for children to imagine, dance, sing, learn, and play along!
- Online musical activities, exploration, and musical games.
- Optional: activity books mailed to you to share with your students for screen-free fun.
- Delight in unexpected musical experiences.
- Learn about dozens of musical instruments.
- See and respond to diverse musicians, dancers, singers, and artists from a variety of musical styles and art forms.
- Get creative and have fun!
Full Season: Five Program Releases & Activities
Cost: $125/school for the full season
- Access to all virtual Tiny Tots programs. Play with Music – Let’s Get Moving and Explore the Outdoors are both available now. Ocean Adventure will be released in February, The Orchestra Mystery in April, and Play with Music – Let’s Get Silly in June. Purchasing this package after one of those release dates? Don’t worry, you’ll still have access to all releases that occurred prior to your purchase date.
- Video performances featuring 25+ musicians and all instrument families in the orchestra, a teaching artist guiding kids with imagination-based activities to engage with the content at home or at school, and a variety of guest artists – think dancers, singers, cartoonists, and puppeteers!
- Per program release, you will have access to 12-14 individual performance videos as well as access to an online platform for kids to explore musical concepts and engage further with music and art.
- Programming available in English, Spanish, and French. (French available starting with Explore the Outdoors)
- Interactive online activities and games built around the theme.
- For each theme: E-guides with activities, curated playlists, and educational content to help students engage further with the music.
- Add-On Options:
- Theme-based activity books mailed for each student – Coloring pages, themed activities, puzzles, and more – $1/student per activity book
- Orchestra flashcards – $3/set
- Zoom sessions with musicians. Options range from “art parties” with musicians guiding kids through artistic responses to musical selections to meet and greet time with musicians. Price variable, starts at $120 for 45-minute session.
New themes throughout the year – hover over a theme to learn more:
Explore the outdoors
- Hear music that sounds like jumping in puddles and flying like birds
- Use your body to pretend to gallop through the open plains and swim through a bubbling stream along with the music
- Explore the string family even further with both hands-on and online activities and games
- Play online games to connect instrument sounds and animal noises
- Swim through the depths of the ocean like creatures of the deep along with the music
- Pretend to jump like dolphins and float like jellyfish as you listen
- Learn about the music and sounds of the ocean with hands-on activities at home
- Explore the ocean in exciting musical-ways in online games
- What instrument is the highest? Which is the lowest? Discover the orchestra and the answers to these questions and more while we sleuth our way through an orchestra mystery
- Create your own musical stories with online games and hands-on activities
- Join us to beome a great orchestra detective!
Let’s Get Silly
- Little ones will be up on their feet giggling along with the music
- Play pretend, sing, and dance as we explore the sillier side of the orchestra
- Playful musical fun will extend beyond the performance with both online games and screen-free activities
Or, fill out this form to learn more and book your school.
“Interactive participation is key right now. You nailed it!”
There is so much free stuff out there. Why should I pay for this?
Our musicians and staff are professional musicians and music educators, and we’ve dedicated our careers to bringing engaging, interactive musical activities to kids. This is not a passive experience. This programming is carefully designed and executed by a team of experts to optimize the child’s experience. Children will delight in interacting with the online components, responding to the videos, doing the activities, and engaging with music and art at a time it’s needed the most. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your dollars go directly to creating programming for the child(ren) in your life.
I still can’t afford it.
No problem. Our rates are suggested but not required. We are committed to equity and access in the orchestra space. Need discounted or free access? Request it here.
Still have questions?
Contact us at email@example.com or 303-355-7855.