Virtual School Programming
Virtual Programming is free to all schools. Submit a request form for virtual programs here.
Designed for K-5th Grade Students
Designed for K-5th grade students, the curriculum is organized into monthly topics and weekly lessons. Students take a deep dive into subjects such as orchestra basics, fundamental music concepts, musical storytelling, and careers in the arts. Diversity and equity in composers, performers, and artistic styles are woven throughout the curriculum as students learn about the full, rich world of the orchestra. Includes:
- Performance videos
- Educational videos on instruments and music
- On/offline lessons
- Activity guides and workbooks
- Musical games
Virtual Tiny Tots
Designed for ECE – 1st Grade Students
- Five unique program releases designed for kids 1st grade and younger.
- Programming in English, Spanish, and French.
- Active engagement – interactive virtual performances on demand for children to imagine, dance, sing, learn, and play along.
- Online musical activities, exploration, and musical games.
- Optional: activity books mailed to you to share with your students for screen-free fun.
Virtual Field Trips
Designed for K-6th Grade Students
Virtual Field Trips will bring music and art directly to you and your students. Pre-recorded session topics include:
- Tour the Orchestra
- Musical Highs and Lows
- Musical Storytelling
All virtual field trips include e-guides with activities, curated playlists, and educational content to help students engage further with the music.