Virtual Tiny Tots is free to all schools. Fill out this form to request virtual Tiny Tots for your classroom or school.
- Five unique program releases designed for kids 1st grade and younger.
- Programming in English, Spanish, and French!
- Active engagement – interactive virtual performances on demand for children to imagine, dance, sing, learn, and play along!
- Online musical activities, exploration, and musical games.
- Optional: activity books mailed to you to share with your students for screen-free fun.
- Delight in unexpected musical experiences.
- Learn about dozens of musical instruments.
- See and respond to diverse musicians, dancers, singers, and artists from a variety of musical styles and art forms.
- Get creative and have fun!
Full School Package: Five Program Releases & Activities
- Access to all virtual Tiny Tots programs. Play with Music – Let’s Get Moving and Explore the Outdoors are both available now. Ocean Adventure will be released in February, The Orchestra Mystery in April, and Play with Music – Let’s Get Silly in June. Purchasing this package after one of those release dates? Don’t worry, you’ll still have access to all releases that occurred prior to your purchase date.
- Video performances featuring 25+ musicians and all instrument families in the orchestra, a teaching artist guiding kids with imagination-based activities to engage with the content at home or at school, and a variety of guest artists – think dancers, singers, cartoonists, and puppeteers!
- Per program release, you will have access to 12-14 individual performance videos as well as access to an online platform for kids to explore musical concepts and engage further with music and art.
- Programming available in English, Spanish, and French. (French available starting with Explore the Outdoors)
- Interactive online activities and games built around the theme.
- For each theme: E-guides with activities, curated playlists, and educational content to help students engage further with the music.
Five Different Themes
Hover over a theme to learn more:
Explore the outdoors
- Hear music that sounds like jumping in puddles and flying like birds
- Use your body to pretend to gallop through the open plains and swim through a bubbling stream along with the music
- Explore the string family even further with both hands-on and online activities and games
- Play online games to connect instrument sounds and animal noises
- Swim through the depths of the ocean like creatures of the deep along with the music
- Pretend to jump like dolphins and float like jellyfish as you listen
- Learn about the music and sounds of the ocean with hands-on activities at home
- Explore the ocean in exciting musical-ways in online games
- What instrument is the highest? Which is the lowest? Discover the orchestra and the answers to these questions and more while we sleuth our way through an orchestra mystery
- Create your own musical stories with online games and hands-on activities
- Join us to beome a great orchestra detective!
Let’s Get Silly
- Little ones will be up on their feet giggling along with the music
- Play pretend, sing, and dance as we explore the sillier side of the orchestra
- Playful musical fun will extend beyond the performance with both online games and screen-free activities