Navigating the Orchestra Mystery Tiny Tots Portal
Thank you for joining us for Tiny Tots online! We are thrilled to share these programs and all the activities with you. Please make sure to read this entire page thoroughly for an overview on how the platform works so that you can get right in and explore the music.
If you’re new to the online Tiny Tots experience, or you’re thinking about signing up but are not sure what you get – this video gives you a 4-minute tour of the online program and the types of content you will receive.
Your Orchestra Mystery Activity book will be shipped within a day of your order.
You should already have your username and password. Access the Tiny Tots portal through this link. If you have a full season package, you will have access to all program releases for the 2020-21 season through the portal linked above. If you are signed up for a single program package, you will only see that program in the portal linked above.
NAVIGATING TINY TOTS ONLINE
Please note: Tiny Tots programming is best experienced on a computer or a tablet.
We highly recommend one of those options over a cell phone.
Step One: Pick a Language. Each language portal contains all the exact same content, just in different languages.
Step Two: Pick a Section. Here is what you’ll find in each section.
Performance Videos: This section contains all the performances.
- Full Performance: You can watch the full performance in a single video in the left column. The full performances from beginning to end will be approximately 35-40 minutes long. Please note: Orchestra Mystery is longer – programs range between 49 and 53 minutes depending on a language.
- Pick Your Path (new for Orchestra Mystery!): When you choose this option, kids will have two moments in the program where they get to choose what happens next.
- Instrument Sorting: You can watch each individual piece of music with the “Sort Music” icon in the right column. You can also sort the videos by instruments in them.
Activities and Games: This section contains online games, playlists, activity suggestions, e-guides for parents and teachers, and additional videos.
- Online games: In the Orchestra Mystery portal, you can try out musical mad libs, search for hidden instruments, match musicians to their instruments, do puzzles, and more.
- Explore the music and themes with activity posts on a variety of subjects.
- Find resources for adults with additional learning tools, links, and playlists to continue bringing music to children. Make sure you check out the full activity guides to find information and activities for every piece of music in the program.
DON’T FORGET! EVERYTHING IS CLICKABLE
Click on everything! The cartoon characters will share fun facts and make activity suggestions. If you see anything floating around, make sure you give it a click!
- Please do not share your login with others.
- Inside the Orchestra is a nonprofit organization working hard to serve our mission during unprecedented times. If you enjoy the Tiny Tots experience and would like to share (and we hope you will!) please direct people to sign up for a program package themselves.
- If you do share about the experience on social media, please tag us @insideorchestra on Facebook or Instagram with #TinyTotsTour