- Tour the wide world of music with repertoire featuring music from around the globe. Featuring more guest artists than ever!
- In addition to the orchestra, enjoy dance, theatre, singing, and more.
- Instrument petting zoo and instrument making stations at all venues.
- Get a Tiny Tots activity packet that will enhance the experience for the little one(s) in your life.
Guest artists for the Music of the World series include African Dance with Cleo Parker Robinson Dance, Japanese Taiko drumming with Margaret Ozaki Graves, Indian Classical Kathak dance with Deepali Lindblom from Roshni, Joropo music and music from Coco with Raquel Garcia, blues with one of our resident violinists Lionel Young, and our awesome tour guide Maggy Stacy is coming back from Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
- Tickets are suggested $9.95 for anyone over the age of 12 months. Discounts are available for those with financial hardship. If you need to request a discount, please submit this form.
- Ticket Packs: Buy individual tickets below, or check out our ticket packs to buy discounted tickets in packs of 5 and 10.
Get tickets for Tiny Tots: Music of the World
Winter Tiny Tots is presented with support from Denver Arts & Venues Cultural Partner Program.
Can’t make it to Tiny Tots: Music of the World? Find the full season here.
[EVENT_BOX event_id1=255 event_id2=254]
[EVENT_BOX event_id1=265 event_id2=264]
[EVENT_BOX event_id1=267 event_id2=266]
[EVENT_BOX event_id1=268 event_id2=269]
[EVENT_BOX event_id1=271 event_id2=270]